Donation Request Policy
The Sydney Roosters proudly support not for profit and charitable organisations. We put a huge emphasis on providing support to the community and we assist a variety of not for profit and charitable organisations through awareness and fundraising activities, with donations of signed memorabilia, complimentary tickets and other merchandise.
Our club receives hundreds of requests for donations and or assistance from many worthy charitable organisations each year and unfortunately we are unable to help everyone due to this high level of demand for requests.
• Preference will be given to Roosters Charity Partners
• Individuals who are involved in Rugby League (in the Eastern Suburbs) and have fallen on hard times.
• Junior Rugby League Teams in the Eastern Suburbs that need fundraising assistance
• Schools within the Eastern Suburbs that support Roosters Reach Out Community Programs and the Sydney Roosters Development Program.
The following information is required with all donation applications:
• Requests need to be in writing at least 8 WEEKS prior to the event;
• Requests must be on organisation letterhead and include Company Names, postal, contact details and contain authority verifying the authenticity of the fundraising event when fundraising on behalf of another not-for-profit organisation;
• Must advise where the proceeds will go;
• Schools must provide evidence of their support of Rugby League or the club;
• If you are fundraising via an event, please provide the date and location of the event;
• Donations are limited to one per organisation per year.
• The Sydney Roosters does not generally fulfil personal requests for signed memorabilia
• The Club will not accept any merchandise sent to the club for signing. All items will be returned unsigned
• Monetary donations and sponsorship requests from organisations will not be accepted
• The Sydney Roosters receive many requests from individuals who have fallen on hard times.
Whilst we hope to be able to assist with as many requests as possible, the individual’s relationship with the game and the club will be a factor in assisting requests.
Requests should be addressed to:
The Donations Coordinator
PO Box 693, Paddington NSW, 2021