Members Code of Conduct
All Members are expected to comply with a strict code of conduct and respect fellow football fans. In the event of misconduct your Membership may be cancelled at anytime.
As a Member, you agree to:-
• Work with the Club to enforce the Code of Conduct at home and away games.
• Respect that opposition fans have an allegiance to their own Club and welcome all fans to our home venue.
• Not abuse or use bad language towards fellow supporters, away supporters, players or officials.
• Understand that anti-social behaviour causing offence by words, actions or intoxication will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the venue and possible cancellation of your Membership.
• The Sydney Roosters have a zero tolerance policy towards racism and discrimination. Sanctions including cancellation of Membership, stadium eviction and fines will be imposed for Members and fans that racially vilify players, officials, staff and/or other spectators.
• Advise Security or Police of anti-social behaviour.
• Abide by the Conditions of Entry of the Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust.