TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ROOSTERS MYPAY
1.This document outlines the rights and responsibilities you have with regard to the ability of the Sydney Roosters to directly debit your nominated credit card or bank account for any installments or fees due by you under the terms of the Sydney Roosters Membership Contract you have entered into. Should you have any queries regarding your Membership or this T&C’c form you should, in the first instance, contact Roosters Membership on (02) 8063 3800.
2. Initial Term - The Sydney Roosters will debit your account for the amounts and frequency of payments as agreed on when processing your Membership. All Members that purchase through the Roosters MyPay option will be automatically opted into rollover payments for the following season.
3. Change of Terms - In the unlikely event that the initial terms are to change, they can only do so in accordance with your Sydney Roosters Membership and you will be given no less than 14 days written notice of the changes including if applicable the new amount, new frequency and next drawing date.
4. Altering the Schedule of Payments - Should you wish to alter the payment frequency or amount contact Roosters membership. We will endeavor to meet most requests and make the changes you require, however the Sydney Roosters have the ability to turn down any members request should they not feel achievable. Any changes made will not affect the total amount you would otherwise have paid over the term of your membership.
5. Canceling the Payments - Cancellation of payments is not possible without firstly terminating the membership. Cancellation requests must be placed in writing addressed to the Membership Manager. All requests will be considered fairly and will be applicable at the discretion of the Sydney Roosters.
6. Disputes - Should you wish to dispute any debit payment you must notify the Sydney Roosters immediately, no later than one (1) month following the date of the debit. The Sydney Roosters will respond to your dispute within seven (7) working days and will immediately refund the amount of the debit if we are not able to substantiate the reason for it.
7. Non-Working Day - When the day to debit falls on a weekend or public holiday (as observed by the Australian banking industry) the debit will be initiated on the next working day.
8. Dishonoured Payments - It is your responsibility to ensure that on the due date clear funds are available in your nominated account to meet the direct debit payment. Should your payment be dishonoured we will attempt to debit you seven (7) days later. Should the second attempt not process and we have not received instructions to the contrary from you, we will debit both the current due payment and the now overdue payment(s) on the next scheduled payment date. Should the Sydney Roosters be unable to obtain payment of overdue money after making every reasonable attempt then the debt may be referred to a credit reporting/debt collection agency. You will be charged any fees incurred for a dishonoured payment.
9. Your Other Responsibilities - In addition to those already mentioned, you are responsible for ensuring your nominated credit card or account is able to accept direct debits. If it is not, it is your responsibility to provide the Sydney Roosters with a new credit card or account number.
10. Privacy - It is your responsibility to ensure you advise the Sydney Roosters if your credit card expires or you change cards. You will incur any dishonour fees should you fail to communicate changes.