Monday 30 September 2013 12:00 PM
2013 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final tickets will go on sale to Roosters Ticketed Members from 10am on Monday, 30 September.
The Non-Ticketed Members will have a buying window from 8pm Monday, 30 September through until 8am Tuesday, 1 October.
Any remaining tickets following the Members priority access period will go on sale to the General Public from 10am on Tuesday.
Members will be able to purchase tickets using their AAN Number, which you will have received in Week 1 of the 2013 NRL Finals Series via email from the NRL.
If you haven't received an AAN Number, have lost it or have any questions surrounding AAN Numbers, please contact the Membership Team on (02) 8063 3800 from 9am on Monday (30 September) morning.
NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final tickets will be available through Ticketek or by calling 132 849 or at Ticketek outlets.
Customers in New Zealand can purchase tickets by calling the Ticketek New Zealand Call Centre on 0800 842 538 and ask for Australian bookings, or via the Australian Ticketek website.
2013 NRL Grand Final Ticket Categories and Prices
Adult - $225
Concession - $210
Junior - $195
Family - $645
Adult - $165
Concession - $120
Junior - $95
Family - $425
Adult - $80
Concession - $60
Junior - $50
Family - $215
* Concessions are available to full pensioners (Aged, War, TPI, Invalid & Disability)
* Juniors are 4-15 years inclusive. Children 3 years and under free when seating on parent’s knee
* Family passes consist of 2 adults and 2 juniors or 1 adult and 3 juniors only
* The NRL is affiliated with the Companion Card program. Patrons can contact the Ticketek Call Centre 132-849 or visit the Ticketek box office to book Tickets using a Companion Card.
* Prices are inclusive of GST. Ticketek may charge an additional transaction fee
NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final tickets include travel to and from the match on CityRail trains, the Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses and Sydney Ferries services.
Tickets are not valid on Sydney Buses premium services such as the Sydney Explorer and Bondi Explorer, Sydney Ferries Manly JetCat service, private buses and ferries, CountryLink trains, Metro Light Rail or Monorail, T-Ways.
An additional station access fee applies for travel on the Green Square, Mascot, Domestic and International stations on the Airport Line.