League Stars is a non-contact skill-based participation program and it caters for all ages and ability levels and provides an opportunity to learn how to play Rugby League in a highly controlled and safe environment.
The League Stars program is designed to optimise both safety and skill development:
- All session plans and activities target specific skill development outcomes.
- All activities are non-contact (i.e. no tackling is permitted)
- Sport Australia’s Physical Literacy Framework has helped shape program design – session plans and activities have been developed to address gaps in physical literacy and develop the necessary skills, confidence and motivation to participate in sport beyond League Stars.
- Participants will work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams to further build their personal and social skills.
- Each activity can be modified (i.e. be simplified or made more challenging) to ensure different stages of development are catered for effectively.
For further information please contact Adam Hellyer on 0411 159 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org