SFS Allocation Principles
The Sydney Roosters recognise that reserved seating is important to Members. The following process will be applied when we reseat Members with reserved seated packages into the new Allianz Stadium, and is based on the months of research and planning that has included:
- Reviewing the process that was applied when we relocated Members from the former SFS to the SCG
- The establishment of an internal committee of staff familiar with the Membership program to oversee and challenge the process, and ensure it met the principles outlined below
- Consultation with other NRL Clubs that have recently undertaken their own allocation of Member seating into new stadiums
- The conducting of a Forum where approximately 50 Members representing all categories were taken through the process and provided an opportunity to give feedback and ask questions
It is important for Members to note that this seating allocation process will take effect for the 2023 season (pending annual renewal).
Seating Allocation Process
1. Loyalty Recognition
The Sydney Roosters value loyalty and as such, will recognise consecutive years of Membership (tenure) as the primary consideration when prioritising seat allocations for our transition back to Allianz Stadium.
2. Fairness & Equality
During the seat allocation process, the Sydney Roosters aim to provide the best outcome for the entire Membership base, with no one group or individual favoured outside of tenure, category and average tenure (see below).
3. Members First
For anyone looking to receive their seat allocation through this process, they must be a financial Sydney Roosters Member. Non-Members can only be included in this process by joining as 2022 Member now.
Members to form groups and nominate a Group Leader
- Form a Group of those current and new Members that wish to be seated together in reserved seats at the new Allianz Stadium. Group Leaders may include new or upgrading Members in their Group however the new person must immediately join as a 2022 Member. Any person submitted as part of a Group that has not joined as a 2022 Member will not be allocated a seat. It is imperative that you click here to read more if you are considering adding new or upgrading Members to your seating group.
- Nominate one Member as the Group Leader. We strongly recommend that your Group Leader is the Member with the longest tenure to act on your Group’s behalf as this will determine your order in the seating allocation process.
It is also very important that the nominated Group Leader is available to be contacted by the Roosters Membership team via email and phone.
- The nominated Group Leader to complete one (1) ‘Allianz Stadium Seating Group Form’* on behalf of all Members wishing to be seated together. Please note that the Group Leader will need the following information for all Group Members: First Name, Last Name, Account ID, Current Package, Phone and Email. Group Leaders, click here to read more.
* The maximum number of Members that can be submitted via our online ‘Allianz Stadium Seating Group Form’ is to be no greater than 10. Groups of more than 10 Members must be emailed to email@example.com for assessment. Emails will not be accepted until the Group Form has been shared via email to all Members on Monday 6 June 2022. Further, email submissions will be subject to the same processes outlined in this document.
How will the Club allocate reserved seats?
Once the deadline for Members to submit the ‘Allianz Stadium Seating Group Form’ has expired, the Sydney Roosters Membership team will commence the process of allocating Members into reserved seats at Allianz Stadium. The order of allocation will be determined by the following (as per order below):
- The Group Leader’s Membership tenure. For example, if the Group Leader has 20 years of consecutive Membership support, their entire group will be prioritised in the seat allocation process over a group of Members whose Group Leader has 19 years of consecutive Membership. This is where we recognise loyalty.
- In cases where there are multiple Group Leaders with the same Membership tenure, the order of allocation will be determined by the following (as per order below):
- The Group Leader’s 2022 Membership category ie. Current Gold Members seeking a Gold category seat at Allianz Stadium will be prioritised over current Bronze Members seeking an upgrade to a Gold category seat.
Where two Group Leaders share the same tenure and Membership category, we will calculate the average Membership tenure of the Group and prioritise the Group with the longest average tenure.