The Sydney Roosters have three representatives, including a debutant named in the New South Wales Blues squad ahead of next Wednesday's State Of Origin I at the MCG.
All three look set to crack the starting 13, with James Tedesco at fullback, Latrell Mitchell making his debut in the centres inside another debutant in Josh Addo-Carr and Boyd Cordner Captaining the side from the second row again in 2018.
Head coach and Roosters legend Brad Fittler has named eleven debutants in the squad as he looks towards the future of the Blues.
They'll take on Dylan Napa and the rest of the new-look Maroons in what's sure to be an epic battle at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground.
The Sydney Roosters would like to congratulate all three of our New South Wales representatives.
1. James Tedesco | Sydney Roosters
2. Tom Trbojevic | Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
3. Latrell Mitchell | Sydney Roosters
4. James Roberts | Brisbane Broncos
5. Josh Addo-Carr | Melbourne Storm
6. James Maloney | Penrith Panthers
7. Nathan Cleary | Penrith Panthers
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard | Penrith Panthers
9. Damien Cook | South Sydney Rabbitohs
10. David Klemmer | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
11. Boyd Cordner (C) | Sydney Roosters
12. Tyson Frizell | St. George-Illawarra Dragons
13. Jack de Belin | St. George-Illawarra Dragons
14. Paul Vaughan | St. George-Illawarra Dragons
15. Jake Trbojevic | Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
16. Angus Crichton | South Sydney Rabbitohs
17. Tyrone Peachey | Penrith Panthers
18. Tariq Sims | St. George-Illawarra Dragons
19. Nick Cotric | Canberra Raiders