The Sydney Roosters 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership draw has been finalised ahead of the new season that will kick off in March.
Roosters Members will be treated to nine home games at the historic Sydney Cricket Ground in 2019, with two home games to be taken to both Central Coast Stadium and Adelaide Oval.
Our match against the Melbourne Storm in Round 15 will be taken to the Adelaide Oval once again in 2019, making it the third consecutive year we've played the Storm at the iconic ground for a blockbuster Premiership fixture.
To mark our historic return to the SCG, we will host rivals South Sydney on a Friday night in Round 1
- Family friendly time slots scheduled for six home games
- We travel to Melbourne on Good Friday to take on the Storm for the Grand Final rematch (Round 6)
- We host the Dragons at the SCG in the traditional ANZAC clash (Round 7)
- Back-to-back games at Suncorp Stadium as we play the Raiders in NRL Magic Round, then the Broncos in Round 10
- For the third consecutive year, we host the Melbourne Storm at Adelaide Oval (Round 15)
- Our fans will get their first look at the new Western Sydney Stadium against Wests Tigers (Round 16)
- For the fifth consecutive year, the Roosters will take a game to Central Coast Stadium (Round 17)
- For the first time since 2013 the Roosters will face the Dragons at Jubilee Oval (Round 23)
- No better way to close out the regular season than taking on the Rabbitohs (Round 25)
- 11 home games in total! 9 at SCG, one at Central Coast Stadium, one at Adelaide Oval
DOWNLOAD YOUR PDF here.