You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content
NICK POLITIS AM
- Director and Chairman since 1993
- Executive Chairman of WFM Motors with numerous dealerships both national and international and major shareholder of AP Eagers, one of the largest auto & property dealerships in the country
- Broke new ground in 1976 through City Ford, becoming the first company to sponsor a team in the NSWRL (now NRL).
MARK BOURIS AM
- Director since 2003
- Executive Chairman of Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management (ASX:YBR), Non-Executive Director of TZ Limited (ASX:TZL)
- Founder and former Executive Chairman of Wizard Home Loans
- Television presenter on The Apprentice & The Celebrity Apprentice
- Appointed Director January 2017
- Founder and CEO of Trackmaster Apparel founded in 1982 - pioneers of 'fast fashion'
- Sydney Roosters Player Sponsor since 2005
- Numerous positive contributions to sport in the Eastern Suburbs
- Former Easts Cricket Club first-grader
- 'Privileged' to serve the on the Board of Sydney Roosters and Easts Leagues Club
- Director since 2001
- Chairman and majority shareholder of All-States Finance Pty. Limited
- Co-founder and current Chairman of Metals X Limited
- Proud Roosters supporter since 1961
- Director since 2002
- Founder & Managing Director of B&B Electrical & Consulting Services Pty, Ltd.
- Former Director of Easts Leagues Club from 1985 to 1993, Deputy Chairman of Board of Directors
- Easts Group Sports Director presiding over Sporting Sub-Clubs
MARK FENNESSY AM
- Appointed Director April 2007
- CEO of Endemol Shine Australia & President of Shine Network - responsible for brands such as The Voice, MasterChef, So You Think You Can Dance & Australia's Next Top Model.
- Previously, Mark was CEO of FremantleMedia, and has worked at MTV International, The Nine Network and The Seven Network
- While working at Network 7, Mark was the executive producer for 5 Olympic Games Broadcasts, including the 2000 Games in Sydney.
- 'Honoured' to serve Easts Football & Leagues Clubs
- Appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in June 2017.
- Director since 2010
- 301 first-grade games for Roosters 1991-2005
- Sydney Roosters captain 2005
- NSW, Australia and Ireland representative
- Current Sports and Leisure Executive at GSA Insurance Pty Ltd
- Club CEO in 2017-present
- Club and Group CEO in 2020-present