Player Appearance Request Policy
The Sydney Roosters are grateful to be considered as an organisation believed fit to support a vast number of worthy charities and communities from across Australia.
As an elite sporting organisation it is our responsibility and commitment to play an active role within the community. The Sydney Roosters proudly support not for profit and charitable organisations.
We place a huge emphasis on providing support to the community and we assist a variety of not for profit and charitable organisations through awareness and fundraising activities, with donations of signed memorabilia, complimentary tickets, player appearances and other club assets.
The Sydney Roosters is inundated requests of assistance from many worthy communities and unfortunately we are unable to help everyone due to this high level of demand.
In order to operate in a fair and consistent manner, the Club has in place a charity policy;
- Preference will be given to the Roosters Charity Nest, Roosters associated charities and organisations including Mission Australia, Ted Noffs Foundation, Men Of League and the McGrath Foundation and Partners of the Easts Group
- Grass Roots Sports
- Sydney Based, primarily Eastern Suburb Communities
Requests must be received a minimum of four weeks prior to an event. All requests (whether successful or not) will receive a response within two weeks of receipt.
Please note players are also subject to availability taking into consideration the following factors:
- Players are not available 48 hours before match day or on match day
- Players are not available for appearances during the off season (from the date of their final game to the start of pre-season training)
- Players are not available for appearances during the NRL Final Series
Please note that unfortunately the Club cannot accept responsibility for last minute player cancellations due to injury/illness or change of training schedules.