Donation Request Policy
The Sydney Roosters believe as an elite sporting organisation it is our responsibility and commitment to play an active role within the community. We place a huge emphasis on providing support to the community and assist a variety of not for profit and charitable organisations through awareness and fundraising activities, with donations of signed memorabilia, complimentary tickets, player appearances and other club assets. The Sydney Roosters are inundated with donation requests from many worthy charities, schools, sporting organisations, individuals and other community groups. Unfortunately, we are unable to help every person or group with their requests. Please note:
- The Sydney Roosters DO NOT fulfil personal requests for signed memorabilia
- The Club does not accept any merchandise, for charity or otherwise, sent to the Club for signing. All items will be returned unsigned.
If you or your organisation is interested in requesting a donation from the Sydney Roosters please see the below information and adhere to the below criteria.
Preference will be given to:
- The Roosters Charity Nest
- Roosters associated charities including Mission Australia, Ted Noffs Foundation, Men of League, the McGrath Foundation
- Charity Partners of the Easts Group
- Grass Roots Rugby League
- Children's Charities
- Sydney Based, primarily Eastern Suburbs
The following information is required for all donation applications:
- Requests need to be in writing at least 6 weeks prior to the event
- Requests must be on organisation letterhead and include company name, postal address, contact details
- Where the request relates to a fundraising event on behalf of another not-for-profit organisation, the request must contain an authority verifying the authenticity of the event
- Requests must provide full contact details of the benefiting charity.
- Schools must provide evidence of their support of rugby league or the Club
- Donations are limited to one per organisation per year
Requests must be filled out below OR, for those applications which may not have access to a computer, requests can be made in writing on relevant organisation letterhead and sent to:
PO Box 693
Paddington NSW 2021
Please note that we do not provide financial assistance or cash donations.