The Sydney Roosters Rugby League Club is regarded by many circles as the pinnacle of sports business and hosts the most influential board in Australian Sport.
The Sydney Roosters Business Club will provide a platform to gain insight into the inner workings of the club across all facets, touching on team culture, leadership, consumer insights, and high performance.
It aims to engage like-minded sports enthusiasts with the Club and other members at a business level, to foster networking and key learning outcomes.
2023 Sydney Roosters Business Club Launch
Business Club Membership
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Two (2) invitations to the annual Business Club Launch
- One (1) invitation to the exclusive private viewing of Mark Bouris' Straight Talk' Podcast with a special guest
- One (1) invitation and exclusive access to Carlton in Business' Sydney Luncheon' event
- Two (2) invitations to the 'Club 1908' Cocktail Function at a Sydney Roosters Home Game
- Two (2) invitations to the end-of-year social function
- Opportunity for personal Business to Business (B2B) introductions within the Sydney Business Club by a Sydney Roosters Account Manager
- Invitations to intimate lunches with selected Business Club Members
- Company logo to be displayed on Sydney Roosters Website
- Inclusion and access to the Sydney Roosters Business Club Directory
- Exclusive access to other professional networking organisations' functions and events
- Access to the Sydney Roosters Business Club app, exclusively for Business Club members
- Every Sydney Roosters Business Club member will receive a Sydney Roosters welcome gift pack
- Two (2) invitations to Club 1908 at all Sydney Roosters Home Games
- Ability to sign Multi-year Membership without any increase in investment
- Sydney Roosters VIP Events
- Invitations to other networking and sporting events
*For more information about additional benefits and investment, please get in touch with James Robertson at email@example.com or 0410390514
INVESTMENT - $5,000 EX GST
For further information, please contact James Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0410 390 514.