Everything you Need To Know ahead of our Round 3 clash with the Penrith Panthers at Pepper Stadium.
The Roosters will look to make it three in a row this week, though it's anything but an easy task at hand as the Roosters go head-to-head with the red hot Penrith Panthers on their home turf.
It's set to be a good one in Penrith, and we've got all the info you need to know ahead of kick off.
WHEN: Saturday 18th March
WHERE: Pepper Stadium, Penrith
GATES OPEN: 4:30pm
NYC KICK-OFF: 4:45pm
NRL KICK-OFF: 7:00pm
BROADCAST: Fox Sports
RADIO: 2GB and ABC
1. Michael Gordon | Matt Moylan
2. Daniel Tupou | Dean Whare
3. Latrell Mitchell | Waqa Blake
4. Joseph Manu | Tyrone Peachey
5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall | Dylan Edwards
6. Luke Keary | Te Maire Martin
7. Mitchell Pearce | Nathan Cleary
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves | James Tamou
9. Jake Friend (c) | Peter Wallace
10. Dylan Napa | Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Boyd Cordner (c) | Bryce Cartwright
12. Mitchell Aubusson | Isaah Yeo
13. Aidan Guerra | Trent Merrin
14. Isaac Liu | James Fisher-Harris
15. Zane Tetevano | Leilani Latu
16. Ryan Matterson | Viliame Kikau
17. Connor Watson | Sitaleki Akauola
18. Chris Smith | Moses Leota
19. Paul Carter | Tim Browne
20. Lindsay Collins | Peta Hiku
22. Mitchell Cornish | 21. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
PEPPER STADIUM ACTIVITIES:
Kids can get their faces painted and enjoy carnival rides at Kidz Korner located inside the northern entrance.
A DJ will be playing music inside the West Precinct, where there will also be an array of food and beverage options to suit everyone's tastebuds.
To Purchase tickets to our Pepper Stadium clash with the Penrith Panthers, Click Here
Getting to the game:
Plan your trip to the game using public transport by clicking here.
Fans travelling to Penrith via train can disembark at Penrith Station and take a short walk down Station Street to Pepper Stadium.
Own transport and parking:
Free parking is available at Panthers Leagues Club and surrounding streets.
Paid parking is available at:
- Howell Oval (outside the southern entrance of Pepper Stadium),
- Penrith Paceway (outside the western entrance of Pepper Stadium).