The NSWRL has named its NSW Under-20 side to take on Queensland in the Origin I curtain-raiser, on Wednesday, 31 May at Suncorp Stadium.
The side features several former NSW Under-18 and NSW Under-16 representatives, in addition to some players still eligible for the under-20s division after playing in the same side last year.
Players will be looking to continue the state's dominance in the fixture; NSW has won all five of the Under-20s Origin games played to date, including the 36-22 victory witnessed in 2016.
Coached by NSW True Blue Danny Buderus, the side will kick its game off against Queensland at 5:15pm, with the match to be live streamed in full on NSWRL.com.au.
The NSW Under-20 team is as follows:
1. Nick Meaney | Newcastle Knights
2. Isaac Lumelume | Cronulla Sharks
3. Jesse Ramien | Cronulla Sharks
4. Curtis Scott | Melbourne Storm
5. Reuben Garrick | St George Illawarra Dragons
6. Jai Field | St George Illawarra Dragons
7. Troy Dargan | Parramatta Eels
8. Emre Guler | Canberra Raiders
9. Reece Robson | St George Illawarra Dragons
10. Blake Lawrie | St George Illawarra Dragons
11. Cameron Murray | South Sydney Rabbitohs
12. Jack Murchie | Canberra Raiders
13. Nat Butcher | Sydney Roosters
14. Victor Radley | Sydney Roosters
15. Ray Stone | Parramatta Eels
16. Stefano Hala | Penrith Panthers
17. Billy Magoulias | Cronulla Sharks
18. Jai Whitbread | Brisbane Broncos
Head coach: Danny Buderus
Assistant coach: Matt King
This article first appeared on NSWRL.COM.AU