On Wednesday afternoon, the Sydney Roosters will face the St George Illawarra Dragons for our traditional Anzac Day clash at Allianz Stadium.
Fans are to note that though this match is being played at Allianz Stadium, it is not a Sydney Roosters home game.
Here's everything you need to know ahead of kick off.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25TH
1PM | GATES
1:15PM | Australian Defence Rugby League v New Zealand Defence Rugby League
3:30PM | ANZAC CEREMONY
4:10PM | NRL KICK OFF
BROADCAST | Channel Nine and Fox League
HASHTAGS | #Represent #RiseUp #NRLDragonsRoosters
GAME DAY ACTIVITIES
There will be plenty of activity occurring in the Stadium Forecourt before the match:
• Purchase a copy of Big League magazine containing a special Anzac Day insert and activity map.
• Junior rugby league fans can participate in a pre-match clinic between Allianz Stadium and the SCG.
• Purchase your ticket in the 50-50 charity raffle for your chance to take home 50 per cent of the overall funds raised. 50 per cent goes to a winner at the game and 50 per cent goes to the match day charity – Invictus Games. Our last winner took home over $3,000.
• Ensure you arrive early to witness the Australian Defence Rugby League and New Zealand Defence Rugby League teams participate in the curtain raiser match.
• Official Anzac Ceremony proceedings commence at 3:30pm
Conditions of entry
Please click here to view the conditions of entry to Allianz Stadium.
Accessible parking is available for this game at major event parking locations (EP2, EP3 and Entertainment Quarter) and is operated on a first in best dressed basis. Normal game day parking rates apply.
Defence personnel complimentary access
Complimentary access will be provided to service personnel who meet the following criteria:
• Current Service Personnel in uniform
• Current Service Personnel with Official Defence ID
• Defence Personnel with a returned from active service badge
• Ex Service Personnel wearing medals (ex-soldiers)
• RSL Members with RSL badge (returned service men and women)
Please be aware that the following conditions:
• General admission seating only
• Best access is via Gate C and E (northern GA) or gate K and I (southern GA)
• These patrons will be scanned into the venue by staff at public gates with an usher ticket. They are not required to collect a ticket from the box office
• Subject to capacity
• Families do not receive free access
Roosters Members are to note that their Membership cards will not allow you access to this week's away match at Allianz Stadium.
This year's Anzac Day clash is a Dragons home game.
Members will receive a discounted ticket code in this week's Members Only Match Preview.
There are still good tickets available to our Anzac Day clash on Wednesday afternoon.
The Roosters will be wearing a special Anzac Day Jersey on Wednesday afternoon that is on sale now in stores and online.
Members and fans can collect theirs at the ground on game day through Stadium Store, Gate E outlet and Bay 18.
Parking in the Moore Park precinct is available under the current provisions.
MP1: Available to Stadium Gold, Platinum members and authorised vehicles only; parking fees apply on event days.
EP2 and EP3: Public parking on event days only ($25 fee per car); entry to MP1, EP2 (Kippax) and EP3 (Showground) via Driver Avenue.
Driver Avenue: The centre portion of Driver Avenue is closed for larger events. Access to MP1 and EP2 is from Moore Park Road and the Eastern Distributor in the north and EP3 via Lang Road and Anzac Parade in the south.
Entertainment Quarter: Public parking (fees apply), entry to the Entertainment Quarter parking via Lang Road.
Sydney Boys High School: Public parking for selected events only (fees apply). Entry to Sydney Boys High School via Cleveland Street
Sydney Girls High School: Public parking for selected events only (fees apply), entry to Sydney Girls High School via Anzac Parade and Cleveland Street.
• Parking payments for all facilities controlled by the SCGT are via debit/credit cards only, no cash.
• Parking at all sites is limited and Special Event Clearways may be in force for surrounding areas.
• All car parks have areas reserved for patrons with disabilities.
The easiest way to access the SCG and Allianz Stadium is by public transport.
Moore Park is a 20-minute walk or a short bus ride from Central Station and fans are encouraged to arrive early, allowing plenty of time to enter the venue and find your seat.
Please note that special event buses (Route 1) no longer run from Chalmers Street at Central Station.
Due to light rail construction, shuttle buses now depart via Eddy Avenue. Return services operate for approximately one hour after each event.
All public transport schedule information from surrounding Sydney suburbs is available at Transport NSW or by calling 131500.
For event specific traffic, road closure and Special Event Clearway information visit Live Traffic.