Sydney Roosters prop Dylan Napa has been recalled into a new-look Queensland Maroons squad ahead of next Wednesday's State Of Origin I at the iconic MCG.
Napa has been in outstanding form for the Roosters so far this season and has received the rewards for his good work in the front row.
The Maroons side has received a bit of a shake up in 2018 with the representative retirements of Sydney Roosters halfback Cooper Cronk, as well as Cameron Smith and Johnathan Thurston.
The New South Wales Blues side will be named this evening at around 6:50pm.
1. Billy Slater - Melbourne Storm
2. Valentine Holmes - Cronulla Sharks
3. Greg Inglis (c) - South Sydney Rabbitohs
4. Will Chambers - Melbourne Storm
5. Dane Gagai - South Sydney Rabbitohs
6. Cameron Munster - Melbourne Storm
7. Ben Hunt - St George Illawarra Dragons
8. Dylan Napa - Sydney Roosters
9. Andrew McCullough - Brisbane Broncos
10. Jarrod Wallace - Gold Coast Titans
11. Gavin Cooper - North Queensland Cowboys
12. Felise Kaufusi - Melbourne Storm
13. Josh McGuire - Brisbane Broncos
14. Michael Morgan - North Queensland Cowboys
15. Josh Papalii - Canberra Raiders
16. Coen Hess - North Queensland Cowboys
17. Jai Arrow - Gold Coast Titans