New South Wales Under 20s head coach and Sydney Roosters assistant coach Matt King has named three Roosters in his Blues squad to take on the young Maroons in the upcoming State Of Origin curtain raiser.
Billy Smith, Sean O'Sullivan and Josh Curran have all been rewarded with a spot in the starting line up after starting the season in Jersey Flegg and being promoted to ISP during the year.
O'Sullivan represented the New South Wales Residents in a Man Of The Match performance just a few short weeks ago and will look to back up that performance on Wednesday night.
UNDER 20S BLUES SQUAD
1. Ryan Papenhuyzen | Melbourne Storm
2. Isaac Lumelume | Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
3. Matheson Johns | St George-Illawarra Dragons
4. Billy Smith | Sydney Roosters
5. Brian Too | Penrith Panthers
6. Sean O'Sullivan | Sydney Roosters
7. Kyle Flanagan | Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
8. Oregon Kaufusi | Parramatta Eels
9. Reece Robson | St George-Illawarra Dragons
10. Jai Whitbread | Gold Coast Titans
11. William Burns | Penrith Panthers
12. Josh Curran | Sydney Roosters
13. Emre Guler | Canberra Raiders
14. Blayke Brailey | Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
15. Ky Rodwell | South Sydney Rabbitohs
16. Setefano Hala | Canberra Raiders
17. Teig Wilton | Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
18. Josh Carr | Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
19. Brendan O'Hagan | Canberra Raiders
Head Coach: Matt King