Here’s ten reasons to get out and explore the city while you’re in Adelaide for the Sydney Roosters clash.
1. Get cultured at our art galleries and museums
2. Explore Adelaide’s bars and laneways
3. Snuggle up in a cosy winter hideaway
4. Walk in a winter wonderland at Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens
5. Indulge in a Winter feast
6. Soak in a tub with a view
7. Drink red wine by a roaring fire
8. Go Ghost (Mushroom) hunting
9. Experience the best Winter wildlife and go whale watching
10. Explore the Farmers Markets
Check out our Winter in Adelaide Guide for more on these top things to do in South Australia.