For the final Season Review of 2019, we take a look at the remarkable season that was for James Tedesco.
There wasn't a moment of the season when Tedesco wasn't producing for the Tricolours and it's blatant to see when you look at the stat sheet.
Not only was he scoring tries, he was setting them up and clocking an unbelievable number of running metres in the process.
Tedesco in focus
Tedesco was awarded with the Brad Fittler Medal for his outstanding State Of Origin series, the 2019 Dally M Medal, the Jack Gibson Medal and the RLPA Players' Champion.
Throughout the season, Tedesco was named as the Fan Voted Man Of The Match an impressive eight times by members of the Sydney Roosters community.
He scored the game winning try in the NRL Grand Final and represented the Australian Kangaroos in two test matches to conclude the rugby league year.
Tedesco returns to the Roosters for his third season in 2019, and it's safe to say that we're all excited to see what he can produce.
PHOTO OF THE YEAR
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
Match Highlights | Roosters v Raiders
Round 9, Roosters v Raiders (Magic Round)
Key stats: 1 try, 3 try assists, 2 line breaks, 8 tackle breaks, 199 running metres, 0 missed tackles
- 2019 Dally M Medal
- 2019 RLPA Players' Champion
- 2019 Wally Lewis Medal (SOO Player Of The Series)
- 2019 Brad Fittler Medal (back-to-back)
- 2019 Jack Gibson Medal (back-to-back)
- Members Player of the year
Fan Voted Man Of The Match: 8x winner (1st place in votes)
Steggles Try of the week: Round 6, Round 10, Round 11, Round 18, Round 19, Round 24, Qualifying Final
Steggles Try Of The Year 2019
VB Hard Earned Effort: Round 4, Round 9, Round 19
VB Hard Earned Effort | Round 9
ARE YOU A ‘HUGE FAN’? THEN BECOME A MEMBER TODAY.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Membership is as little as $7 per month.
- You DON'T need to attend home games. You CAN be a Member from anywhere! Membership can give you access to home and away games.
- Join now > Pay later > It's EASY – CALL 1300 327 871 or visit our Membership Website
TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.