The Sydney Roosters squad are set for one last challenge on Sunday afternoon when they take on the Brisbane Broncos in the NRLW Grand Final.
After an exciting contest in the Grand Final dress rehearsal in Game Three, the Roosters are back for a second shot and this time on the biggest stage in the NRLW.
Whether you're cheering on the Roosters at ANZ Stadium, at Easts Leagues, or on the lounge at home, here is everything you need to know to have the best possible game day experience.
Match: Broncos v Roosters
Grand Final -
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney
NRLW GAME INFO
Broncos v Roosters
Sunday, October 25th
Kick off: 4:05pm
HASHTAGS: #EastsToWin #NRLWBroncosRoosters
- Nine (Sydney/Brisbane), GEM (Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth)
- Foxtel – Fox League (nationally)
- Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
- Kayo Sports
- NRL app: Live Pass or Telstra customers
- Radio: ABC Radio, Nine Radio (2GB/4BC)
Tickets for the NRLW and NRL Grand Final will be available for the general public to purchase via Ticketek at 10am on Tuesday.
Roosters NRLW Members will receive an email at 1pm Monday (October 19th) to access the NRLW Members pre-sale. As a crowd of 40,000 will be permitted to attend, which is half of the stadium’s capacity, it is encouraged to purchase tickets early to avoid missing out.
It will be the first game played on Sunday at ANZ Stadium, with the NRL Grand Final kicking off at 7:30pm.
After the NRLW Grand Final there will be a tribute to retiring players, and the presentation of the Ken Stephen Medal. Aussie indie pop star Amy Shark will perform as part of the grand final entertainment, which starts at 6:30pm.
GETTING TO THE GAME
- With stadium capacity increasing, fans are encouraged to consider all transport options while public transport is still at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing.
- Fans are encouraged to drive to the game, with plenty of parking available in Sydney Olympic Park. You can get parking for $20 by pre-booking online before 11.59pm on Friday, October 23.
- For spectators travelling to ANZ Stadium via public transport, visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice.
- Fans are encouraged to allow for additional travel time and arrive early to smoothly move through security screening before entering the stadium.
COVID SAFETY AT ANZ STADIUM
- Spectators must stay at home if feeling unwell, anyone who was been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Ticket holders must stay at home If you are a recent visitor from a COVID-19 hotspot, such as Victoria, for the past 14 days or have visited a venue listed on the NSW Health website.
- People are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, and to maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Spectators must be seated when consuming food and beverage, and all purchases can only be done via card payments.
- For more information in relation to COVID safety at the venue for this Sunday’s game, visit the ANZ Stadium website.
Roosters Members yet to collect their Members Choice item can do so by taking their 2020 Member card or coupon to the Roosters Shop in Bondi Junction, or from Easts Leagues.
2021 Roosters Memberships are now on sale. Become a True Rooster by becoming a Member today. It is the best way to support the Club, and there is an affordable option for any Roosters fan around the world. Join online at membership.roosters.com.au
Be A True Rooster
Cheer on your Roosters by decking yourself out in the latest Club merchandise.
The Roosters Shop in Bondi Junction has a great range of merchandise available for yourself, family and friends. Members will receive a discount when purchasing online or by showing their 2020 Member card inside the shop. Check out the merchandise range by visiting the Online Store.
EASTS LEAGUES CLUB
Cheer on the Tricolours with fellow supporters this Sunday at Easts Leagues Club, the proud home of the Sydney Roosters.
With the game live and loud on the big screens, it's the best place to watch the Roosters if you're not at the game.
Enjoy a pre or post game meal in BistroOne, or treat yourself to a refreshing drink at Legends Bar.
Easts Leagues has launched a new range of $15 lunch specials that are available Monday to Sunday between noon and 2.30pm. Leagues Club Members can also enjoy $5 schooners in Legends Bar.
Roosters Members are encouraged to redeem their complimentary Easts Leagues Membership to enjoy Member prices at Easts Leagues. Simply bring your ID and Roosters Membership card to Easts Leagues to redeem your complimentary 1-year Membership.
GAME DAY CONTENT
The best way to follow your Roosters and to get exclusive content on game day and during the lead up is through the Roosters website, social media and app.
We'll post everything from exclusive player and coach chats, while analysing the match-ups, the last time we met and much more.
On game day, our Facebook will give a snapshot of the day, our Twitter will give live updates on the match and all surrounding content, while our Instagram will feature the best pictures and highlights from the day.
There are a number of different ways that Members and fans can watch the NRLW Grand Final.
Channel Nine and Fox League will broadcast the game, while fans with Kayo Sports will be able to stream the match on their preferred device. The NRL Grand Final will be live and exclusive on Channel Nine.
Telstra customers will have FREE access to all matches of the NRL Telstra Premiership on the NRL App.
Non-Telstra customers may access live streaming and premium content, via an NRL Live Pass, for a recurring subscription fee of $3.99 per week, $14.99 per month or $99.99 per year (365 days).
New customers can enjoy a free two-week trial with a Weekly, Monthly or Annual subscription.