Need To Know | Round 6
On Friday night the Roosters will be in enemy territory for a clash with arch-rivals the South Sydney Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium.
The Rabbitohs got the best of the Roosters in Round 1, but the boys will be looking for an improved performance in Round 6.
ANZ Stadium will host the Ron Coote Cup decider and we need our fans there in full voice!
DATE | Friday, April 8th
LOCATION | ANZ STADIUM, SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK
GATES OPEN | 5:30PM
NYC KICK OFF | 5:35PM
NRL KICK OFF | 7:50PM
Tickets are available through online now. You can pre-purchase your tickets by Clicking Here
SPECIAL $11 NRL MEAL DEAL
Purchase a Coca Cola or Mount Franklin 600ml product and Hot Chips, and receive a FREE Vili’s Sausage Roll. That’s over 30% OFF!
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Offer valid to first 1,000 purchasers only and subject to availability.
- Offer available at all ANZ Stadium retail food outlets on Level 1 only.
- Offer available at the South Sydney Rabbitohs v Roosters event at ANZ Stadium on Friday 8 April 2016.
All tickets to the Rabbitohs v Roosters match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the public transport services in place.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station. Three special supporter trains will run from Central to Olympic Park at 5:24pm, 6:29pm and 6:50pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield. Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight. To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Trip planner.
There is no scheduled trackwork for this event.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
· Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
· Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
· ◦Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
· Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
· Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
· If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
o From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
o From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
o From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
o From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
· Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.