Need To Know | Round 11
Round 11 is here, and this week we go head-to-head with the in-form Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for a Sunday afternoon showdown at ANZ Stadium.
We've had some physical contests with the big Bulldogs pack in the past, and with both forward packs at full-strength we're expecting no different this week.
In what is a special occasion for the Club this week, Boyd Cordner is set to play his 100th NRL game for the Sydney Roosters.
Sunday, May 22, ANZ Stadium
GATES | 1:40pm
NYC KICK OFF | 1:45PM
NRL KICK OFF | 4:00pm
Get your tickets now by Clicking Here.
In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services. Members & Fans are encourage to plan their trip early to ensure they are in their seats before the match gets underway.
Track work will impact the following lines on game day:
· Airport, Inner West & South Line: Buses replace T2 Inner West Line trains between Strathfield and Central. Express trains continue to run.
· Bankstown Line: Buses replace trains between Liverpool and Sydenham via Bankstown and between Lidcombe and Sydenham.
· Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line: Buses replace trains between Bondi Junction and Central.
· South Coast Line: Buses replace trains between Port Kembla and Wollongong.
· No impacts for the South Line between Granville and Glenfield
Please take advantage of the alternative transport options below:
· One (1) dedicated supporter train running from Central to Olympic Park (and Olympic Park to Central post-match) at 2:50pm stopping at Redfern and Strathfield (see Sydney Trains for more info)
· One (1) dedicated supporter train running from Campbelltown to Olympic Park (and Olympic Park to Campbelltown post-match) at 2:20pm (see Sydney Trains for more info)
· Additional replacement stand by buses along the Bankstown Line for the event
· The Lidcombe to Olympic Park sprint will continue to operate as per the normal weekend timetable (unning every 10 minutes until midnight)