The Sydney Roosters have had four representatives named in Brad Fittler's New South Wales Blues squad ahead of State Of Origin III next Wednesday night at Suncorp Stadium.
As per the first two games, Boyd Cordner, Latrell Mitchell and James Tedesco will look to lift the trophy after a win on enemy ground.
Luke Keary will once again head into camp in a bid to make his representative debut.
1. James Tedesco | Sydney Roosters
2. Tom Trbojevic | Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
3. Latrell Mitchell | Sydney Roosters
4. James Roberts | Brisbane Broncos
5. Josh Addo-Carr | Melbourne Storm
6. James Maloney | Penrith Panthers
7. Nathan Cleary | Penrith Panthers
8. David Klemmer | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
9. Damien Cook | South Sydney Rabbitohs
10. Paul Vaughan | St George Illawarra Dragons
11. Boyd Cordner (c) | Sydney Roosters
12. Tyson Frizell | St George Illawarra Dragons
13. Jack de Belin | St George Illawarra Dragons
14. Tariq Sims | St George Illawarra Dragons
15. Jake Trbojevic | Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
16. Angus Crichton | South Sydney Rabbitohs
17. Tyrone Peachey | Tyrone Peachey
18. Ryan James | Gold Coast Titans
19. Luke Keary | Sydney Roosters
20. Matt Prior | Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks