2020 will play host to another first for the Sydney Roosters with the introduction of the Business Club.
The Business Club will provide a platform to gain insight into the inner workings of the Club across all facets, touching on team culture, leadership, consumer insights and high performance.
The Business Club will be founded on relating the Sydney Roosters’ success both on and off the field across a business acumen.
It will be aimed to connect like-minded sports enthusiasts at a business level to engage with the Club and other Business Club Members in order to foster networking and key learning outcomes.
Membership benefits will include:
- Two invitations to Business Club launch event.
- One invitation to a team building breakfast with NSW Head Coach Brad Fittler during the 2020 State of Origin series.
- One invitation to an exclusive leadership forum with Roosters business leaders.
- Two invitations to an end of year social networking function.
- Exclusive access to other professional sporting club’s business events.
- Opportunity for personal Business to Business (B2B) introductions within the group.
- Opportunity to purchase one-off additional tickets to Sydney Roosters Business Club event.
- Inclusion within the Sydney Roosters Business Club corporate directory.
- Sydney Roosters Business Club gift pack.
The first official event will be confirmed soon and will be held sometime before Round 5 of the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership.
For more information or to sign up to The Business Club now, CLICK HERE.