Due to extreme weather conditions this afternoon, our NYC trial against the Dragons has been postponed until 3pm on Sunday afternoon.
The Roosters were set to play today at Kogarah, but with concern for player welfare due to the heat, both teams decided that postponing the match was the safest option.
VENUE UOW Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
OPPOSITION NYC Dragons
KICK OFF Sunday, February 12th, 3:00pm