Everything you need to know about GAME DAY ahead of our Round 1 clash against the Wests Tigers on Saturday afternoon at ANZ Stadium.
Please note that there will be no Sydney Roosters in the pre-match fixtures as per previous years.
GATES | 2PM
ISP | 2:15PM (Western Suburbs Magpies v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
NRL | 4:30PM (Wests Tigers v Sydney Roosters)
Sydney Roosters members will receive a 20% discount off their tickets to this weekend’s game against the Wests Tigers.
Check your inbox to retrieve your ticket code.
ANZ STADIUM INITIATIVES
There are plenty of initiatives for fans that attend games at ANZ Stadium in 2018.
- General admission tickets from $20 for an adult and $40 for a family on all pre-purchased tickets;
- Free entry for juniors 12-and-under on a pre-purchased Adult GA ticket. With each Adult GA ticket you can add up to 4 children’s tickets to the transaction;
- All tickets include the cost of train travel to matches;
- Family-friendly, value-based food & beverage offers at ANZ Stadium outlets for every game.
For every NRL event at ANZ Stadium in 2018, the following $9.95 Fan-tastic Kids’ Meal deals will be available in the retail areas of the stadium (along with the regular meal bundles).
- Cheese Burger Meal (Beef cheeseburger, fries and drink),
- Chicken Burger Meal (Chicken burger, fries and drink),
- Vili’s Pie Meal (Pie, fries and drink),
- Fish and chips meal (Fish, chips and drink).
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: To purchase your tickets click here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel.
For the latest updates, visit WestConnex News.
1. James Tedesco | Tuimoala Lolohea
2. Daniel Tupou | Corey Thompson
3. Latrell Mitchell | Esan Marsters
4. Joseph Manu | Kevin Naiqama
5. Blake Ferguson | Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Mitchell Cornish | Josh Reynolds
7. Cooper Cronk | Luke Brooks
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves | Russell Packer
9. Jake Friend (c) | Pita Godinet
10. Siosiua Taukeiaho | Ben Matulino
11. Boyd Cordner (c) | Chris Lawrence
12. Mitchell Aubusson | Robbie Rochow
13. Isaac Liu | Elijah Taylor
14. Dylan Napa | Benji Marshall
15. Zane Tetevano | Alex Twal
16. Ryan Matterson | Michael Chee Kam
17. Victor Radley | Matthew Eisenhuth
18. Reece Robinson | Matt McIlwrick
19. Luke Keary | David Nofoaluma
20. Nat Butcher | Tim Grant
21. Lindsay Collins | Taane Milne