The Sydney Roosters are on the road in round 5 as they go head-to-head with the Cronulla Sharks on Friday night at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
After a disappointing showing in round 4, the Roosters will be looking to get things back on track against a Sharks team running hot from a big win over the defending premiers.
Here's what you need to know ahead of kick off on Saturday night.
Last Time We Met The Sharks
Roosters fans are encouraged to leave as much time as possible if they're heading to Southern Cross Group Stadium on Friday afternoon.
There will be one pre-match fixture, but there is no affiliation to the Sydney Roosters.
SOUTHERN CROSS GROUP STADIUM
FRIDAY, APRIL 6TH
GATES | 3:30PM
S.G. BALL | 3:35PM
NRL | 6:00PM
MEMBERSHIP AND TICKETING
Sydney Roosters Members will receive a 10% discount on tickets pre-purchased to Friday night's clash.
A discount code will be sent via email to our 2018 Members to be used via Ticketek.com.au.
There will be an away bay dedicated to Roosters fans at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
TRANSPORT TO SCGS
- The closest station to Southern Cross Group Stadium is Woolooware on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.
- Change at Woolooware or Cronulla for a free shuttle bus to the stadium.
- Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events.
- A free shuttle bus to Southern Cross Group Stadium will run from Woolooware, Cronulla and Caringbah stations every 15 minutes between 17:30 and approximately 20:05
- Return services will run from the stadium every 15 minutes for an hour after full-time.
- Transdev NSW also operate buses in the Sutherland Shire. For details visit Transdev NSW South & South Western Sydney Timetables.[T1]
- Sydney Ferries are a great way to get around the city but services can be popular and may reach capacity, particularly on weekends. For ferry service disruptions check travel alerts or use the Trip Planner.
- NSW Police may close roads around Southern Cross Stadium before and after the match to help safely manage crowds.
- For the latest traffic information visit Live Traffic NSW, download a real-time traffic app from the App Store or Google Play, or call 132 701.
- A taxi rank is located out the front of Sharkies Leagues Club.
- For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area visit NSW Taxi Council.
- Off-street parking is limited and is likely to reach capacity.
- Remember your match ticket includes travel on trains, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the frequent trains and free shuttle buses.
Accessible transport options can be found on the Trip Planner by checking ‘Mobility options’. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel in NSW or view our Accessibility apps.